Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Very First Blog Post

Well, I did it. I started a blog. You see some of my closest friends have one of these things....and I love them. I find myself checking each of theirs daily just to see what new is going in their heads. The past several months I have frequented Caroline'sAlex's and Emily's (3 of the best friends), however I would be lying if I said I never creeped on the blog of those that post it as their facebook status or those that my friends send to me to read. My sister and I have found some awesome recipes from blogs and cute ideas for our "hypothetical" weddings. I guess we all have our own reasons to blog, but I have not found my reason yet. Honestly, I'm just excited about being able to comment on my BFF's posts! So stay tuned and I really hope you enjoy reading this like I enjoy reading your blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy I'm so proud you started a blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm apparently late to this party, but I'm excited you've joined our blog world!

    ReplyDelete